Head Of Operations
- International - Mobile
- Full time
AliveShoes gives talented and creative people all over the world the professional resources to design their own custom shoes and launch a shoe line from scratch.
Our community is international, made of designers, Artists, students, creative people and shoe lovers from all over the world.
Our mission is to support and nurture them, so to help them achieving their dream of launching a shoe line.
Our design and production facilities are based in Italy, in the biggest and most prestigious shoe design and development cluster in the world called The Shoe Valley (Located in Le Marche, Italy).
We are leading the biggest revolution in the footwear industry of the last 20 years. Joining us means to be at the upfront avant-garde of fashion-tech.
The goal of the Head of Operation position is to manage and improve important parts of AliveShoes operations functions, to support fast growth.
You'll be a sparring partner of the CEO & CFO.
* Oversee the product development team activities in the areas of: fashion product development, content development, products digitalization
* Directly manage all customer service operations pre-sales and post-sales, also coordinate a small team of customer service agents
* Oversee and support daily needs of the Italian supply chain team
* Be a 360degrees hands-on problem solver, helping the team succeed
* Work with the CEO & CFO in all operational, strategic, and growth aspect of the company
Working at AliveShoes as Head of Operations means taking ownership from day one and giving everything for the company to make a meaningful and sustainable impact, grow fast, and create massive value for shareholders. Operations in a company like AliveShoes, where tech and fashion collide, where the platform is always on 24/7 and clients are demanding, is not a job, is a calling.
The Head of Operations will be working on the go with the CEO and managing and syncing with all other functions in the company from remote. You'll move abroad from day one, and live abroad for an extensive period of time
If you are an energetic and open-minded doer, with great knowledge of digital operations and amazing organizational and communication skills, we want to talk to you.
* Proven experience as an operator in the tech industry
* Experience in the fashion industry is also a plus
* You have gained work experience in an international e-commerce company, in a big tech company or in a post-seed sturtup
* BSc/BA in Business Administration, Engineering or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
* Proven passion and knowledge in the fashion-technology area
* Demonstrable competency in project management, customer service
* Hands-on skills in customer service, digital marketing, content creation, project management
* Experience in customer service mgmt and online ticketing systems
* Understanding of SaaS, and e-commerce business models
* Growth mindset and proven knowledge of growth tactics and growth development
* Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
* Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
* Amazing ability to recruit, lead and manage teams
* You master the main collaborative online tools and can seamlessly work remotely with the different teams
* Professional English required
* Knowing Italian is a big plus
* You'll work along with the CEO, which means always on the go
* You can in fact move abroad from day one, and live abroad for an extensive period of time
* You already have held a position where traveling a lot or working/living out of your home country was a necessity
* 24/7 approach and highly performance-based growth mindset
* Can start within one or two months
* Think big mentality
* Doer- you can do all kinds of hands-on work in product/project management, customer service, digital marketing
We normally review applications weekly. If we find a fit we will get back to you in less than 1 week.
Given the importance of the role - the calls and meeting will be directly managed with the CEO & CFO.
If selected we will normally do a trial of 3 to 6 months (an initial trial of 1 o 2 weeks with the CEO & CFO might be required)
For this position, we will negotiate market terms based on experience and attitude.
All travel and life expenses are paid by the company
After the trial, you'll get a very generous amount of stocks in the AliveShoes American holding company, and further performance-based bonuses will be negotiated.
Work from remote, travel, and work Internationally with the CEO, meet the production team in Le Marche Italy to gain relevant experience in the field. Participate in sprint development sessions, growth acceleration sessions, investors meetings, partners meeting. Also set-up recharging sessions when necessary.
AliveShoes is a startup, that means we go fast, we don't follow the standard rules we are hands-on and we do lots of extra job. We look for exceptional people with plenty of energy, lot's of ambition that strive for excellence. If you want to start an amazing journey in the fashion-technology industry, grow fast and learn a lot in just a few months, give this application your best shot.