Community Communication Manager
- Amsterdam + International
- Full time
- Marketing & communication
AliveShoes gives talented and creative people all over the world the professional resources to design their own custom shoes and launch a shoe line from scratch.
Our community is international, made of designers, Artists, students, creative people and shoe lovers from all over the world.
Our mission is to support and nurture them, so to help them achieving their dream of launching a shoe line.
Our design and production facilities are based in Italy, in the biggest and most prestigious shoe design and development cluster in the world called The Shoe Valley (Located in Le Marche, Italy).
We are leading the biggest revolution in the footwear industry of the last 20 years. Joining us means to be at the upfront avant-garde of fashion-tech.
We are looking for an amazing community leader and communication wizard.
Proven operational excellence. Experience in fashion & digital media. Footwear enthusiast. Global mindset. Rockstar attitude.
You'll be supporting a massive community of designers, Artists, students, creative people and shoe lovers from all over the world. You'll be their organizational firepower and main point of contact. You'll be leading them through the platform and help them succeed.
The role covers these aspects
1/ Manage the designer's community
We receive lots of applications per day, from designers all over the world. Our role is to nurture them, engage them and establish a true and inspiring relationship with them.
What will you do?
Manage the daily communication flow with designers:
- Manage daily inbound communication that our designers send to us : general informations requests, tips, mentoring requests, problem with tech, problem with payments, logistics ( manage this through our internal dashboard, customer service ticketing dashboards, e-mails, livechat or skype)
- Router inbound communication to tech, to logistics, to founders when needed
- Overview claims, orders delays or special requests from designers and sync with the production & logistics team
- Screen applicants, send regular engagements, tips & tricks, reviews of their shoes and unlock them to use the platform through our dashboard smart tools
- Manage and improve internal e-mails scripts, knowledgebase, FAQs
- Follow special VIP accounts that requests more attention and have special requests
Analyze and improve the communication and operations process:
- Overlook designer's performance and relevant data, in order to reach specific sales goals
- Directly follow and track designer's and customer satisfaction with the platform
- Overlook the platform "health" in order to keep the community positive and enthusiastic
- Identify area of improvements in managing designer's communication
- Keep track of designer's feedbacks and organize them into an actionable document for the platform team to analize
You are enthusiastic about Fashion and you totally love shoes.
You have fluent english spoken and written, knowing Italian and French is a plus.
You have worked at least 4 years in a relevant position in community management, customer service, customer relationships, pr, e-commerce, consumer internet, media, digital agency or in a fashion company. Having already worked in a communication position in a Footwear company or as a community manager in a creative platform is a plus.
You are familiar with tech, you understand the dynamics and the flows of a digital product, you can use team communication tools, online chat tools, newsletter tools, CRM tools, Dashboards, and analytics tools.
You are great with emails, you have good copywriting skills and you are experienced with social media channels.
In general you are great at sales and at establishing human connection within any media. You can create relationship with people, empower them and excite them.
You are data driven, you like to measure results and optimize processes, you have a business oriented mindset.
You are not a classic 9-5 office person. You want to travel, grow, reach challenging goals, meet new people, work internationally, work on the go and fully embrace a cause with an all-in approach.
You love difficult challenges and you are stimulated to work with startups and talented people.
You are ambitious and energetic. You are a doer, you like to wear many hats when needed
We normally review applications weekly. If we find a fit we will get back to you in less than 2 weeks.
The first part of the process involve a skype call and a written test you can do from home. If we do find an initial fit, the second part of the process will be a 1-2 days full working session with us. We will fly you from wherever you are located and reimburse reasonable expenses or do it from remote entirely.
After the 2 days we will tell you if you are hired for a trial.
The trial lasts for 3months, if the trial is succesfull you'll be offered a 6 months to 3 year contract with the company.
For this position you will get about Net Euro 2300/month for the 3 month trial , and about Net Euro 2800/month + bonuses for the 6 months to 3yr contract (this may vary based on the experience). The 6 months to3 years contract also gives you the possibility to get stock in the American holding company.
Work from Amsterdam , travel Internationally to meet the community when the situation makes it necessary, also travel to Italy to our Production offices to acquire relevant knowledge in the industry.
AliveShoes is a startup, that means we go fast, we don't follow the standard rules we are hands-on and we do lots of extra job. We look for exceptional people with plenty of energy, lot's of ambition that strive for excellence. If you want to start an amazing journey in the fashion-technology industry, grow fast and learn a lot in just a few months, give this application your best shot.